For the past few weeks, I’ve been on this awesome new project. Some of my accomplishments so far:
- Delayed a client meeting because a coworker and I were buying coachella tickets. But who the fuck cares cause we have Coachella tickets!
- Copied a personal email, containing terms like “sexual revolution” into a deck I was working on. Saved the deck into the shared drive for my director. So he could send to the VP. And the company execs.
- Arrived late almost everyday because for various reasons. Like oversleeping. And getting lost.
- Forgot my laptop at my apt while at a different office. Went to home office to borrow one so I wouldn’t have to drive all the way back. Brought it to other office. Loaner didn’t work. Ended up going home to get my laptop anyway. This took 3.5 hours.
- Read an mail during a meeting that reminded me of my ex. Started sniffling. Eventually excused myself to go to the bathroom and cry.
- Completely zoned out during another meeting and didn’t take notes. Had to email the person back asking to “confirm” everything they just told me.
Just my way of letting my boss know that I’m due for a raise.